Sunday, June 29, 2008

New look, new health

Well, I thought the flare up had fizzled out, and perhaps it has mostly, but I have to say that last night was a doozy. Wow! I'm glad today turned out to be a fizzling sort of day.

Rosie is at camp by now, and I hope she likes it. She's so precocious, and forward. I think she'll do okay. I was too shy and my camp experience wasn't that great. I remember my counsellor's name -- Miss Lois -- and I can vaguely see her in the recesses of my mind. And she was the only friend I had at that camp.

I wrote a note to Rosie telling her that if she needed a friend that's what her counsellor was there for -- not just discipline and taking care of her, but to be her friend. Rosie's bladder is still not developed and she still cannot hold much, so night-time for her is especially difficult when she is not at home.

Well, I'm headed for the TV room and watch the Sunday night fights (food network and HGTV). Since it's been a very bland day, I don't have anything else to write about.

No comments: