Thursday, June 12, 2008

Chipmunk cheeks

Well, the chipmunk cheeks are back, thanks to Prednezone. But I'm beginning to feel a bit better. I still hurt a lot, but not as badly as I did yesterday.

And, wonder of all wonders, I was able to sleep last night. Usually the first day and night on P=zone I'm so wound up I can't sleep, all I can do is move, move, move -- albeit slowly.

Today, Megan came, did some Krogering for me, and house-cleaned the small bathroom. So, that's two rooms down, three to go, plus one gigantic pantry, and one small attic.

I'm enjoying this personal shopping thing, and I hope Alan doesn't mind spending the money for someone to shop for us. It really does help me so very much. And Megan is a wonderful, conscientious shopper. She always gets the right things. I just love having her to work for us even if it's only for a few weeks.

I will need to do some cleaning myself between now and next Wednesday -- Anita Hay is coming to visit, and Olivia may be spending the night on Friday, and then Robert and Anita will pick her up on Saturday. It willbe great to fellowship with Anita again.

So, I'm back on my back for a while. The chicken is roasting, and Alan is doing what he does. When the oven timer goes off, I'll get dinner ready.

Sunday is Father's Day and I know that Cyndi and her children will be coming over. I'd best get some cookies ready or brownies or something for them to eat. Make some fresh lemonade?

I hope Toria is able to go scrapbooking with me tomorrow night. If not, that's okay. I know she has better things to do than spend time with her crotchety old grandmother.

No comments: