Monday, June 2, 2008

Monday, June 2, 2008

Today is a painful day, and I'm in charge of tonight's scrapbooking event at the community clubhouse. I'll just have to push through.

I got a lot done this a.m. Went to the garden store and got a few more plants. There was only ONE small basil plant and it's in bad shape. I don't think it's going to survive. I'll have to talk to it, and coax it along.

Then I went to get my stuff back from my up-line, so that I'd have new products to show tonight at the scrapbook event.

After than I put $50 worth of gas in the car, and that didn't fill it. Then on to the library. The books were due today, and I hadn't finished one Louis L'Amour book, even though I read it most of the morning. Well, I got a few new books, but no new Louis L'Amour books because they didn't have any that I haven't read.

Alan's meds weren't ready at the drug store. He's down in the garage now. Sulking. He wanted me to rub his chest with Desitin while I was cracking eggs. He does that. He sidles up to me and expects me to drop everything immediately to rub that smelly stuff on his chest. It really doesn't do any good, but he thinks it does. I put so little on his chest that it couldn't be doing any good. He just likes to have his chest rubbed, I think.

I offered to rub him before I left, but he said I had to go find the stuff, because he wasn't going to get up to get it, and I didn't feel like walking all over the condo looking for it. My knees hurt very bad today, and I knew I had a lot of walking to do on my errands.

So, not, my BLOGging is finished for today. My bag is packed as is the car for tonight, and I'm ready to go.

Now, I'm heading downstairs to replant one of the plants I bought, then I'll replant the basil and another perennial I purchased. I hope it winters well on the porch.

I'm so pleased my lavendar has flowers on it. That means it will come back again next year. I guess I should block this BLOG from public view. After all, it is just my journal of events that I carry on throughout the day.

Oh yeah, the fat lady lost one pound! Only 39 more to go and I can get a new knee.

No comments: