Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The fat lady gets fatter

First of all I weighed myself this a.m. and was down two pounds! Great news, right?

Well, by tomorrow I'll be up 10 pounds -- well maybe not that much, but I'll be fatter. I'll have my chipmunk face back (that's Micki's description of prednezone face).

I went to Dr. Caoili today and the knee problem is really sciatic nerve problem -- because the pain in behind the knee and down the back of the leg. Duh! Why didn't I figure that out? Because the higher part of the nerve didn't hurt, that's why!

So, I started on prenezone again and I'll be a wreck tomorrow when Megan comes to clean. I'll probably yell at her, and Alan has been warned to stay away from me -- lady on steroids is worse than lady who is pregnant. No sleep tonight or tomorrow night. Then I'll be find, the pain will be gone for a few weeks, and I'll be able to get to the pool and swim, etc. I'll be able to have the grandchildren join me for a swim now and then this summer.

So, folks while I'm typing at 200 words per minute -- as fast as I'm thinking -- it's only temporary. I'm like the Tazmanian Devil right now -- running and moving very fast. Talking fast. Talking loud. Leaving a dust trail behind me, etc.

Enough for 6/11/08.

No comments: