Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nothing to add

I have nothing to add to my "journal" today. I got up, did some clearing up of the clutter of scrapbooking, which is a never ending job -- picking up the clutter from scrapbooking, that is. And started getting my piles together in readiness for my next scrapbook event on Sunday night. I hope to have 10 women here for that. I have 8 confirmed so far.

I want to get rid of some stuff and that's one way to do it. Have some ladies come over, put the stuff out with price tags on them, and let them go at it.

We're making an album -- a small album -- which will hold 16-32 pictures, depending on how they are arranged. The papers are beautiful and full of fall colors and leaves and things like that. I think the ladies will love what they are given to work with. Then my next HOME crop will be in early December and it will be a Christmas event. Lots of goodies being set aside for that one as well.

My friend Stacia will be having a baby in a few days and I have to get an album set of stuff ready for her as a baby gift, which I'm way behind on. Her baby will probably be three years old before I get it to her, but my heart is in the right place.

So, life moves on. Walking doesn't move me much. Tomorrow is my youngest child's 36th birthday. I guess you know how old that makes me feel. I guess it could be worse. She could be 40 instead of 36, then I'd really feel old.

Actually, since I AM old, I don't feel old until I have to move, then I feel old. Otherwise, because my mind is still in my 20s, I feel like I could do anything, until reality sets in -- or rather bone pain sets in, and I realize I AM old and I need to deal with it.

mtf

No comments: