Friday, October 10, 2008

Day 5 stair climbing

I missed yesterday. Yesterday, however, I was cleaning house like a banshee. I was doing laundry, changing out the bed linens and installing the winter covers, washing the summer spreads, and finally putting away the stuff from our vacation the last couple of weeks. The mess was getting to me. And the mess in the kitchen was the worst. Now, anyone can come see me and at least the bathrooms and the kitchen, living room, and master bedroom are cleaned and ready to appear in Better Homes and Gardens. My office is still a mess, but I've got something coming today from Creative Memories which will help clear that up quite a bit.

Next week CM is starting a new almost give-away of organizers on the main webpage. I can't get these items at a discount for my customers, but they can get them at really big discounts. I'm bummed because I purchased the one organizer that is selling for $21 and I paid full price for it last month. Also, the sticker holders are going on sale for dirt cheap prices. So, after October 15 -- while supplies last -- and I dont suppose they'll last very long -- you can get these organizers at my website only: http://www.mycmsite.com/judihahn1

Now, I'm on my way to my stairmaster for today's workout and make-up for yesterday. I may be back, I may die on the way up, who knows.

ttfn

No comments: