Tuesday, October 28, 2008

How stupid is this?

Last night my sister called me and asked if I knew what kind of critter had taken up residence under my niece's (Lori's) patio. She (Lori) had been BLOGging about this problem and even has a poll-taker on her BLOG giving us all the opportunity to guess what the critter is. Is it a skunk (my guess), a badger, a fox, or some other creature of the night?

You see, Lori's computer crashed and is in the shop being repaired -- which she thinks might take weeks, and after only an hour of thinking about not having a computer she (Lori) was going into withdrawal, or so she wrote in her last BLOGging effort.

So Lori is without a computer for a while, and we are wondering what kind of critter has taken up residence under that patio of hers.

In order to find out what the animal is, I wrote her an e-mail asking her. Now for the stupid part.

If she doesn't have a computer to write a BLOG to let us know about the animal, she certainly doesn't have a computer to reply to any e-mails. DUH!!!!!

How stupid is that?

mtf

2 comments:

Lori said...

We just got the computer back and laughed when I read your entry!! We just found out yesterday what we had caught and once we have the ability to upload pics again, I'll post all about it. If you check out my blog, you'll see the hint I left for ya. :-) Oh, and we don't have email up and running yet, but once we do, I'll look for that email. :-)

Amy said...

That is definitely something I would do (and have done before in fact). I'm sorry I couldn't make it on Sunday-I was bummed to miss it but Rose and I didn't get home until almost 8:00 and I was tired. I as actually in bed by 9:00, which hasn't happened in years and years!