Thursday, October 2, 2008

Frustration!

Today has been one of those. A day of frustration. I know it's because I had decided I was going to spend most of the day praying for Sarah Palin and her "performance" in tonight's debate. So, I've been on my spiritual knees most of the day, and of course, all kinds of things have kept me from my task.



Alan's health for one. He's very weak today -- it started last night, as soon as I started my 24-hour pray watch. He needs me to do everything for him -- well, everything I can -- I can't eat for him or do some other things for him, but I have to get him to the place where he can perform those tasks. And he's not a small man. So, I've been lifting and tugging and pulling him since last night.



You all would have laughed yourselves silly if you could have seen me trying to push him onto the bed and then get him into a position in which he would be comfortable. I finally gave up, and had him stand up next to the bed. Then I pushed him backwards and swung his feet around. I shoved a pillow under his head, and told him I was going into the other room to pray some more.



Well, I fell asleep, something I didn't I would do since I had slept a long time in the afternoon. But I did sleep, and I slept soundly until around 7 a.m. I pushed Alan into bed at 9:30 p.m.



Then, I decided to take a short walk with the walker and I exhausted myself so bad I thought I was going to have to call 911 to get back home -- problem -- I didn't take the phone with me!



It's just been little things. Now, tthe wireless system keeps boinking in and out and I don't know whether this will be posted or not. I've had trouble getting e-mails to send. And that my friends is very frustrating.



Well, I'm back to praying for another hour. By then the Debate will be in full swing and I'll be praying over every word Mrs. Palin speaks, praying that God's wisdom will eminate from her and the enemies mouth will be full of confusion and buffoonery.



mtf

No comments: