Monday, October 13, 2008

Day 8

I blew it. I was just too tired and hurting too badly to climb today.

My dear, sweet Tori helped me shop at Kroger's. Here's how that works. I ride around in one of those carts they provide for people who have difficulty walking, and she pushes a shopping cart around near me and she pulls things off the shelves as I remember them. The thing is, I always forget something. Today it was butter. Oh, well. I'm not desperate, yet, but I will be out of the stuff in a couple of days of toast for breakfast. Oh, yes, I always have a list, and butter was on the list.

Then she came over and did some printing of items for a gift she is making for a friend.

I put the fridge food away but that was it. I don't know why some days I just can't seem to move at all. Today was one of them. I'm glad it's time for bed because tomorrow will surely be better.

Tomorrow is my day to watch (or rather listen for) Ellie while the other children are at their gym class down the road. Afterwards, tomorrow, I'm going to make Christmas cards with the boys and Tori if she wants to join us. I'm not sure she wants to make any cards this year, but the boys surely do.

I'll definitely get my stair climb in tomorrow.

mtf

No comments: