Saturday, October 25, 2008

I know you're all dying to know...

I did sleep last night. Alas, I didn't get to sleep until around 4:30 a.m. That's when I finished the book I'd started on Thursday night.

I did get my kitchen floor cleaned and the rest of the kitchen washed down and wiped out, so at least that part of my house is cleaned and ready for "party inspection". Now, I'm waiting on Alan to finished watching football before I can vacuum. I must dust, and clean the guest bathroom. The the GB is best left until tomorrow afternoon.

I'm heading out to pick up a bunch of meds -- one social security check's worth -- for me and Alan, our monthly pick-up. I could have them delivered via a mail service, I suppose, but I'm afraid that they wouldn't get delivered in time, and the prescription that would be missing would be the life-saving one -- not that I'm yet on life-saving medicines, as Alan is.

In just a couple of days all the crafts I ordered for the grands for Christmas will be arriving, and I can't wait to dive into that box and sort that stuff out. I can then get a schedule of when I'm going to do each craft with the kiddies.

I think they're as excited as their grandma about the "party in Tennessee" -- a six-day party. Will I survive? Probably two days of it. Then I'll poop out and have to take a day off, then I can enjoy two more days.

I know it's early in the day, so there may be more mundane things to pass on later in the day. I'll keep you, my dear diary, in the loop.

mtf

No comments: