Thursday, July 31, 2008

How can I give thanks?

How can I give thanks for the things He has done for me? (Andre Crouch)

Yes, I give thanks to Him for his blessings to me.

You who don't know the pain of fybromyalgia can't know how grateful you are for a pain free hour, let along 24 hours. I have had 24 hours of walking without knee pain, no muscle pain, no bone pain, just nothing. It has been wonderful.

Now, I know many are praying for me and this ouch I incur everyday, and I thank them. God is a faithful God and He does answer prayer.

Today was great. I got up at a normal hour. Made the coffee, had a cup. Then I sat at the computer, read my BLOG list -- which gets longer every day, played some Brain game -- because my daughter beat me -- and she is still ahead -- way to go Beck! Then I read some more Louis L'Amour --

Oh yeah, I vacuumed, cleaned all the tile floors, dusted with a real cloth all the furniture that had been protected by the layer of dust for a couple of weeks, and finished up getting my kitchen JUST RIGHT. So, you see, I wasn't sedentary all day long.

One more thing I forgot to mention -- I have taken no pain medication now for three weeks because of the kidneys I'm not permitted anti-inflammatories, which includes Tylenol and aspirin.

After dinner I watched a little TV and now I'm back at the computer finished The Fat Lady and then I'm going to bed. Maybe I'll sleep again tonight.

TTFN

No comments: