Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday July 14, 2008

Today was NOT a good day. Lots of pain. I'm in the middle of another "flare up" I suppose. Lots more added to the already "wait for it" symptoms of pain in the joins and muscles. Add to that dizziness and double vision. Not good.

However, I was able to get several BLOG epistles added to Runnemede Remembered, so that was good. I kept up with my e-mails. That was even better. Now, I must tell my sister and my cousin that I am most likely NOT coming to visit. Not good.

I've been so looking forward to going to NC to see my sister. Last I saw her was when we were in TN a couple of months ago, but we really had very little time to just sit and talk and be sisters. Oh, well. God knows what he's doing.

I shall miss seeing my cousin Betty, also. We were planning a quite trip over to see Cousin David and listen to his Sunday preaching in Crossville, but that's not going to happen either.

I just don't feel at this point I can commit to the trip knowing that I might -- after I come out of this "flare up" go into another one and then I'd be not at home and Alan would be without help for longer than he's going to be without my help if I go at this time.

I've notice he's walking so much worse than he was a few weeks ago. He goes to see Dr. Cody tomorrow, so maybe Dr. C will find out why he's shuffling so badly. I mean he really is having a bad time getting around.

Well, my double vision is getting to me, and I'm not good at keeping one eye closed at a time. So, I'm off to bed (again). I have to say, though, even laying is bed is a royal pain. No comfortable place to lay when I'm in this condition.

TTFN

No comments: