Friday, July 11, 2008

Remission

I've been remiss (hence the "remission" title) the past few days in journaling -- remember this is supposed to be my journal -- typewritten -- or keyboarded -- in lieu of handwritten.

I'm in the middle of another fibro flare-up and can't seem to get away from the pain in my hands, arms, legs, hips, well, all over my body. I have moments when I can breathe a breath of relief, but those moments are short-lived.

Now, I'm debating with myself whether I should and can make the trip to my sister's next week. Prayer is the only option at this point.

I have boxed up all my old science curricula for my niece -- which I want to take with me, number one, and number two, they will be used, and number three, they won't be cluttering up my sister's room (that's what my spare room is called).

I also want to get my Stamper children album worked on and added to. Right now I've got all of Shandon's (little) pictures in order and read to be cropped to be put into the album. I have the Christmas pictures sorted out as well. And, of course, I have doubles of all the things I put in Ellie's album that I gave to Cyndi back in May. So I do have a headstart on that. I just need to get enough time to sit and work on it. Therein is the problem.

Sitting is problematic and hurtful, so I avoid it. Lying flat on my back is a better position.

Praise God I'm sleeping at night and not being bothered with insomnia.

So, I'm going to head back to the bed now, and read, I guess. Or think. Or sleep. Who knows?

TTFN

And, no, I'm not depressed!!!!!!

No comments: