Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's good to be home

While I really enjoy being away from time to time, this past week was very hectic, but I think I survived pretty well. If you readers want a more up-to-date analysis of the week go to http://www.runnemederemembered.blogspot.com.

I really held up until New Year's Eve. Then I crashed, and New Year's day, I pretty much stayed on the sofa. Was that just yesterday? No, it was Thursday. Well, Friday wasn't much better. Today, though, I seem to be in pretty fine shape. I drove all the way home with only one dose of Advil, which I'm not supposed to take, but it takes the edge off the pain and it doesn't make me drowsy.

So, I'm home. I have 133 e-mails to read and about 1/2 to respond to. Yikes! I have to send out a broadcast e-mail to my ladies about scrapbooking on Monday night. I have to unpack. Wash a weeks load of wash. And yes, I'm still breathing.

The car will get unpacked as I unpack each box that's in the car and put the stuff away. Two of the boxes, the children's costumes and the games/prizes I'll leave as is and put them in the attic for another day, probably Mother's day. I don't know, maybe I'll have a valentine's party for the grands, if I'm still in Kentucky and not in Florida (a dream I have for 2009 -- Florida and a cruise in Feb/Mar).

So, that all for now. mtf

No comments: