Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Knee killer

This weather, which I love, is a knee killer. I have hardly been able to walk since Sunday or was it Monday? Today was the day I was going to get my office cleared of all things Creative Memories. I got one box packed up and that was an order I had to fill. I have four large boxes that need to be sorted out and divided up to give to folks that requested items, the rest I'll put in the attic.

I have gotten as far as getting the boxes out of the attic in order to put away the rest of the Christmas decorations and my snowmen, last count 122 (not including tree decorations, which are put away). Maybe tomorrow I'll get that task accomplished. I also need to do laundry (again), and I'm three loads behind in folding and putting away. So most of the stuff that's been pulled out of the dryer will have to be put back in to get the wrinkles out. I assume everybody knows that trick -- stick a wet washcloth in the dryer along with the laundry you want to "iron" and it comes out unwrinkled, as long as you get it while it's still warm.

Tomorrow. I'll do it all tomorrow.

mtf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Doing things tomorrow" is my daily mantra. Especially when it comes to dishes. Hope your knee is feeling better today! Can't be laid up with a bad knee when you finally got all your snow!!