Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snow

Again we were promised a couple of inches of snow and barely got a dusting! I hate when the weather men do that. Can't they even get it right three hours before the "event" is supposed to occur? It is very cold and getting colder and windier so that the wind chill factor puts the temp around zero and dropping.

We have life group tonight. I'm not looking forward to going out in the cold. I just know what it's going to do to my knees which have been good for two days now.

I keep asking Alan why my body is so erratic. He just looks at me and says nothing. It's weird. I can be so fine one day and the next I'm flat on my back and I don't know what triggers the pain. if I did, I do everything I could to control it.

My kidneys seem to be working much better, but that could be because I'm drinking more than the required amount of water.

And once again they're telling us we should get a good dousing of snow tomorrow. Yeah, right! I'll believe it when I see it. But, I hope I do see it!

My D-I-L, Amy, called today. I need to pray more for her. She's still sick from the pneumonia she had since Thanksgiving. The pneumonia is gone, they tell her, but the after effects are still lingering. I know the feelings she's having about her ability to maintain her home. There is none. She's does something as simple as getting lunch for Rachel and Matthew and she's pooped. There is NO energy left to do anything but get back on the sofa. I only wish I could help her.

I haven't heard from my other daughters for several days. I'm not concerned, but they haven't even added to their Facebooks, so I haven't a clue what's going on with them, except that Cyndi's suburban got a window knocked out. It's been replaced, but I don't know how it happened or where? I sure hope it didn't happen while she was driving with the children in the car.

Well, I'm going to sign off for now. I think I'll rest until I have to get dinner ready. We're having "chicken something" for dinner tonight. Poor Alan. He doesn't really like "chicken anything".

Gotta go.

ttfn

No comments: