Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday, tea, no pain

Well, people were wondering -- "Where is Judi's walker?" I went to the Garden Tea Party and didn't take the walker or even my cane. My knees didn't hurt at all this morning, so I didn't feel like I would need either, and I didn't. I had absolutely no pain at all.

I just don't understand this old body of mine. One day I was to no longer stay on this earth. I want to be free of all pain, and enjoying my true Life in heaven with my Lord. Then the next day there is no pain to speak of -- oh, I can find it if I really think hard about it -- and I'm able to walk all over the place with no knee-popping, or pain, and the fibromyalgia is controlled, etc.

Well, today was such a day. And the tea party was exceptional. What can I saw that I didn't report in Runnemede Remembered. I enjoyed the conversation and I met a woman whom I had never seen before. She is my age and we were the only two ladies to wear hats and gloves. I guess you can tell we were from a different era than the other ladies -- most of which were in the late 20 to late 30 age range. But that was okay. We oldies, but goodies, knew what we were about, and we enjoyed the whole affair.

My thanks to all the ladies who made it a blessed event for me and many others.

ttfn

No comments: