Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I loved today

Today was great! Now what made today great and yesterday such a bummer? Well, for one thing, I could walk. See? That makes a day great. I'm praying (as is Alan) that tomorrow I'll be walking because we really want to go to the Museum to see the exhibit of the human body which is in its last week.

I was able to get to the farmer's market and to the butcher's and the pharmacy all in one trip and still be able to walk after all that. And, I just don't know what causes the pain to be so bad at some times and others there is no pain at all. I just don't understand it.

I got up fairly early and started working on the background for Runnemede Remembered and I think I have it fixed. I hope so, anyway. I also added about six inches to the scarf I'm knitting for one of the grandchildren for Christmas. It's going fast. Good thing. I don't have the patience to do a project that takes forever. Maybe that's why my scrapbooking projects have stalled for the time being.

I had coffee with Alan instead of out on the porch alone. We talked for a while -- not something we do very much any more. It's more he talks, I grunt; or I talk, he grunts. We understand each other's grunts at least.

So, as Tuesday comes to a close, and I keep myself apart from what's going on in Denver, I say, happy Tuesday to all and to all, good night!

ttfn

No comments: