Saturday, August 9, 2008

I know you're wondering

I know you all are wondering about how things went with the munchkins. I was hoping Cyndi's children would joint us, but they didn't. Therefore, we only had three, but that was plenty. I was going to take pictures, but forgot.

They did behave well. Rosie, being the oldest, was the best. I think they were all tired, though, when they got here.

We watched the movie (Shrek III) and during the moving we heard this noise, like a moose in heat, sort of. Alan had fallen asleep and was snoring, where upon we all erupted in laughter and I woke him up.

After they left, I cleaned up, sort of. As soon as I post this -- because I know you all wanted to know how things went -- I'll get to vacuuming. It's not all their dirt (popcorn pieces), my house was dirty when they came, so most of the dirt is mine and has been sitting around for days.

It's so bad, that I won't let any of the neighbors who seem to be dropping in more often, come up the stairs to the main living level. I keep them in the entry hall so they can't see how bad it is.

And, of course, add to that, another shipment of Creative Memories supplies to be sorted and divided, and bagged, and hopefully delivered before the stuff reaches the ceiling in my office (again).

So, now I'm off to vacuum.

BBL

No comments: