Thursday, August 28, 2008

Creative Memories

You'll notice that I added a link to the links section. This is my personal website for Creative Memories. I've been not selling Creative Memories for two years plus now. I really got into it as a consultant because I wanted to get the products at cost.

Oh, I do sell some, and that's nice, but my motive -- sorry CM -- is not be a top sales person. If God blesses -- and he has so far -- then I will be a sales person. I just don't push it. I'm not a sale person. But I do love the products and I do love scrapbooking and I can tell people how nice the products are and how much better they are than others.

Take Saturday's tea for instance. I already have printed out about 50 pictures and am concepting a scrapbook just for that event. Since I get the albums at cost and I like the albums, I'm able to do this.

This weekend we are attending a wedding. My cameras will be with me all the time. One for me, one for Alan. We'll both take pictures, then I'll use the best ones and make an album for the bride and groom. I love doing that. And I love the push to get it done in a timely manner.

If I don't have any push behind me, I tend to procrastinate and the albums get set aside.

Another project I will have to be working on -- my sister-in-law, Libby, tells me that she sent me more Hahn family pictures -- so I'll be adding to Alan's album, or starting a new "Hahn" album, depending on how many pictures Libby sent.

So, for today, I'm caught up in scrapbooking and am enjoying the time. The weather out here on the porch is just wonderful. Nice breeze, and not too hot. Not humid. Really nice. So, back to work.

ttfn

No comments: