Monday, August 25, 2008

It's Monday

Today is Monday. Sunday was nice. I made it to church -- a rarity, it seems, even though I do seem to average two to three Sundays a month. Now that might not seem like a lot, but when you can't walk, that's a lot. And, I've given up going with Alan to church -- he just doesn't move in the morning, and for him to walk to the car is a burden, let alone walking the long distance from the car to the church auditorium. See why I prefer small churches?

Anyway, I woke up, again, in the middle of the night with terrible knee pain. I tried to get comfortable, but couldn't. Finally, around 10 a.m. when I was heading for the bathroom for the 15th time since midnight (well it was really only the 7th -- so it seems the kidneys are functioning well again) I laid down, just wanting to relax before I worked the knee enough to get a cup of coffee -- never made the coffee pot. I fell asleep, and woke up around noon. So, I got in two good hours.

Then today has been one of mistake after mistake after mistake. On Runnemede Remembered I've been trying to change my background. I've spent over five hours trying to get it changed and it just isn't doing what it's supposed to do -- the program that is. So, I've given up. And I'm sorry it looks horrible.

Because I've been typing so much today my hands hurt, but that could be the fibro which has been really troublesome the last couple of days.

Being old and forgetful, I may have forgotten to take my pills this morning, but I'm pretty sure I did take them. Well, if tonights fibro meds don't work...oh, I don't know. I'm too tired to think at this point. So...ttfn.

No comments: