Monday, August 3, 2009

I used to love Mondays

When I was working I loved Mondays. I loved working - at least the last two jobs I had, I loved. No, make that three jobs. I didn't mind getting up early on Monday and I was glad to do my job.

Well, today was not one of those Mondays that I enjoyed. First, I had to take Alan to the eye doctor. Which isn't a problem except that I get so bored while he is getting his eyes checked. Fortunately, today's appointment only lasted one hour. Short for this particular doctor.

Then Alan and I went to TGIF for lunch. It was a good lunch. He got a burger, and I got the cajun shrimp and chicken, which I thought was excellent, and I told the waitress to tell the chef.

Then when I got home I had to prepare for a scrapbook meet at my house. Normally, we meet at the clubhouse, but I had received a box of new products and didn't feel like hauling them to the clubhouse, so I moved it to my house. Creative Memory has come out with some really, really nice new things. I'm so pleased.

I had quit getting the "sample" set for a few months, but then decided to start up again with that program and I'm glad I did. The samples I got were really different from what they've sent in the past. There was some new paper patterns, but there were other things as well. You'll just have to check out my website to see what's new from Creative Memories right now. I can't wait to get an order in.

I'm always ready to quit, then something happens, and people start wanting items again, and so I stay in. I'm glad you all can't see my home. It's ground zero and looks like it. Ugh. A lot of cleaning for me to do tomorrow. I can't let my cleaning person do that work.

Right now I'm so tired I'm seeing three of everything. Been a busy, busy day. So, I think I'll go to bed. But if you want to know about Creative Memories you can find out on my website which is:

http://www.mycmsite.com/judihahn1

My ID #, which you might need is: CM ID #92624539. That doesn't mean you can charge anything on MY account, but some things can't be purchased wtih the ID of the creative memories consultant from whom you are making the purchase.

Hope you have fun seeing what's new from CM for the fall. I thinks there's lots of nice new stuff.

ttfn

No comments: