Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Beautiful day

I know most people would not think today was a beautiful day, but I did. I love thunder storms when they aren't right over my head. Today we had storms for most of the day and only a few of the boomers were close. It was just a wonderful, stormy summer day. I loved it. Did I say that already?

My dear cleaning person came today and did a super job. I went into the bathroom and thought I had lost my eyesight for a minute there. The clean room was so bright it nearly blinded me. And it smelled to nice and clean. I love the smell of a clean house!

Then I went into the kitchen. Her daughter had been working in there most of the morning, and wow!!!! That's all I have to say. My stove hasn't looked as good as it looks now since the day it purchased it. I had to call her and ask her what she used on it. "Nothing new," she tells me, "just that stove-top cleaning thingy you bought several weeks ago." Well, it never looked that good before. It was so nice-looking that I decided to just cook an oven meal and not get the stove top dirty. Oh, yeah, I have a flat top stove, which I really don't have a problem cleaning, but she got it so shiny! And the oven meal? Well, let's just say that next week, she'll be cleaning the oven!!!

ttfn

No comments: