Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I printed out some of RR today

Well, I printed out the first three months of Runnemede Remembered from two years ago, and basically wore out our laser printer. It ran out of ink. But, it gives me something to read and has given me some new reminders of what I skipped the first time around.

My niece Lori put a video of my brother talking to her about his second "love" -- baseball cards -- on YouTube today. The link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLEq2V5GLww. If you want a little bit of a laugh, go ahead and watch it. It cuts off in the middle of their conversation, but you will get the drift.

Alan FINALLY read my BLOG (Runnemede Remembered) -- well the part that I printed out -- well, part of the part that I printed out. His remark? "I don't know how you could remember all that stuff." My remark to him? "I didn't. I made it all up." Ha ha.

I think he might be getting into my blogging pages now. Well, after two years, and I spending more time with my laptop than with him, I guess he figures it's time for him to find out what all the fuss if about, since it certainly isn't him. Poor guy.

My dad used to say that a lot: "The poor guy." And we'd all laugh. Usually it was during the Red Skelton Show, or during some movie when the man was being rapped on. I guess you just had to be there.

ttfn

1 comment:

Rose said...

I loved it when he said that- he'd chuckle so heartily. He used to say it about Wiley Coyote a lot. ;-)
I love you bunches. Praying you'll have a nice cruise!
xoxxo
jrs