Tuesday, February 23, 2010

User friendly

Kindle is very user friendly once you remember what "Home" stands for and what "menu" includes. I still haven't figured out how to turn it completely off. Right now it's resting.

Otherwise I love it. It's very lightweight -- no more arthritic let hand hold. I downloaded a boatload of free books today. All the Bibles were at least 99 cents and since I have a hard-copy Bible, I didn't bother.

I love the little keyboard and I can write notes. Also, it will read to me if I tell it to. Isn't that the best? I can go to sleep listening to a book, instead of falling asleep and finding my book on the floor in the morning.

So, I guess I've spent as much time as I'm going to spend get used to the Kindle. Now to read some of the new books.

ttfn

No comments: