Friday, January 1, 2010

Scrapbooking

Well, I'm scrapbooking again. It's been a long time since I sat down and made an album or improved on one that I had started. It's time.

I have so much paper and doo-dads sitting around that it's time I started using them. Creative Memories dropped me when we were on our cruise. They say they e-mailed me that I needed to get my order in before the end of November, but I never saw the notice, and didn't get the order in, so I was dropped. Oh, well. Alan's happy, I'm not spending money on stuff that I'll probably never use, or that I'll give away, as I usually do.

I know, though, as soon as I finish Jacks book, I'll be all out of baby things and I'll have a need to get more at full price, unless I sign up again. I doubt that I'll do that, though. While I love to get those new products as soon as they come out, and I don't have to think about placing an order for them, I don't really need them.

However, that said: The new valentine punch I HAVE to have. And some of the new papers I simply MUST get. I also need the new scrolly cutter. You'd think I'd know the proper name for these things since I was supposedly selling them, but I just always had a sample to show and then I'd look it up. Well, those days are over.

Monday night is my monthly community scrapbooking get together. I'll have it at my house. It's too cold to lug all my supplies and community supplies over to the club house. We'll have a good time, I know it.

ttfn

No comments: