Monday, December 14, 2009

Monday

I find that almost a week has passed since my last comment. Not that nothing has gone on in my life, it most certainly has, and this week just beginning was supposed to be a light one, and then all of a sudden it has seem to implode.

I finally got all the family Christmas gifts put into enveloped, bagged, wrapped, etc. and put under the tree. And, after putting them under the tree sans (sorry Stacia for using that word) bows, because I couldn't find them, I DID find them today, so tomorrow, I'll get all the gifts from under the tree and put bows on them.

Also, I am definitely going out tomorrow. It will probably put me in bed for six days (just a random number, not a necessary truism), but I'm going to do it. I shall go to the bread store, Buskens, and Bath and Body Works. Then I'll head over to the bank and the post office. I'll get the stamps for cards I probably won't write out this year because time is just running out.

Wednesday is our Bible Study Christmas party, and I have to make something for the buffet, plus wrap a gift I purchased for my best friend, and hostess of the party. I hope to get some more cookies baked.

Thursday is going to be really busy. My shopper will shop for me, my cleaner will clean for me, and I will take me and Alan to the doctors to get our prescriptions renewed and get Alan checked out for shingles.

Friday I'm picking up Rosie after school, we're going Christmas shopping, then out to dinner, then we're going to wrap all the presents she buys. Then if there is time, we'll watch a Christmas movie.

Saturday, I'm taking Rosie to get her hair cut, then I'll crash, or bake some more.

Sunday, I'll rest. Nah!

Are you as tired as I am just thinking about all those things to do. I know most of my readers can do all that without even thinking twice about it, and probably complete all those tasks in a couple of hours, but I can't any more, so I have to pace myself.

I know there was something else I had to say, but it slipped my mind. If I think of it, I'll add it tomorrow, or not.

ttfn

1 comment:

Lori said...

I'll be praying your body cooperates and you're able to get all that done as pain-free as possible. :-)