Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thank you, Father

I am so thankful to the Father for giving us a beautiful, sunny day. How long has it been? I can't remember the last day we had when the sun was out from dawn until noon (it's almost noon now). And the sky in the west is still clear, which means a full day, hopefully of sunshine.

I was actually able to sit out on my sun porch and get some "rays". I know my weakness and lackadaisical feeling has to do with my lack of Vitamin D. I did buy a bottle of those but I have misplaced it. Of course, my office is in that "state" again -- "state of disarray."

But back to shinier, nicer things. Yes, I spent a couple of hours browsing my Kindle and watching the birds flit from tree to tree trying to find their spots for their spring homes. So many birds today -- I saw a blue bird, several cardinals, a couple of robins, and the resident mourning doves. Coo-coo. Tweet-tweet. Twitter-twitter. Chirp-chirp.

I love it.

After sitting through this cold winter, and it's still cold, even though the sun is out. The piles of snow are evidence of how cold it has been. But they promise us a "warming trend" by the end of the week. Oops, it is the end of the week. Well, they mean later in the week, like Saturday! That's okay. We have our portable heaters now, finally, after several weeks of getting a set that didn't work, and then having them send us new ones in exchange for the cords of the old ones. Now, we don't need them! Well, we now have them for next year. We're all set!

ttfn

1 comment:

Amy said...

It's nice to see someone using the word "Tweet" to refer to the noises that birds make. It seems like I hear so many people talking about tweets on Twitter. Personally I'm not on Twitter and don't plan to start. It just seems pointless to have a website just to update my status when I can do that on Facebook instead.