Thursday, March 18, 2010

Clear!

Yes, the weather is CLEAR! But so is Alan. No cancer, none at all! Yeah! Now, if we can just get his legs to behave properly, we'll have it made, I think.

I also think that maybe physical therapy might help him, but it sure won't help me. I'll have to get him to the car, both going to and coming from, and wait while they put him through his paces. I'm not looking forward to this, but if it helps, I'll do it. At least I have my Kindle, so I can read while he sweats!

Today's weather was wonderful, too bad I was in the doctor's office with Alan for a large part of my day. I crashed around 3 p.m., and we got home around 1 p.m., ate lunch with Phil, who went with us to the doctor's in case Alan has another collapsing episode, and then shortly after he left, I went back to bed, where I promptly fell asleep, not to see daylight until it was almost dark outside.

I know a lot of you folks love the light at the end of the day, but being the morning person I am, I prefer it in the a.m. It doesn't get light until almost 8 o'clock. I need that light to get me moving! I can't wait until the middle of May when the light in the a.m. will be creeping into my window around 6:30 a.m. That's what I'm saying! I find that the evening light is interrupted by dinner, or we have dinner later and later and later, which has been the case the past week. I'm used to eating when it's dark. It's 8:30 p.m. and we just finished dinner.

So, while this is a short entry, I wanted to make sure I saved it so when I look back on these years, I'll know what I did when, and what the weather was like.

ttfn

No comments: