Friday, March 5, 2010

Another sunny day!

I'm loving it. I had time with the Lord on my sun porch this morning and had to open a couple of the sliders because it got so hot. While it's only about 35 degrees outside, that porch sure does heat up fast in the morning when the sun is shining in.

The birds are becoming more numerous and I actually heard one singing at 6 a.m. Isn't there some saying about getting up with the birds? Oh, no, that's chickens/roosters. Well, birds sing early and since there are no hens nor roosters around here, they tweet their tweets early. Do I care? No! I'm so glad to finally hear something besides the quiet of snow. Again, I must admit that I do love snow, but enough is enough, and it's time for the season of winter to go away and for Spring to sprung.

Reminder: Pray for Alan. He's is a slow healer because of his immune system and while the cough of the bronchitis is gone, the drags are lingering, same as with me, although I have a few more hours of wakefulness/work ability than he does. Poor guy, he's so tired and tries to do things and just can't, then he gets frustrated and feels worthless because all he can do is sleep.

I must get to the laundry room and do another load of wash. I'm so far behind. And as far as putting clothes/linens away? Forget it. When I need something, I rummage through the piles and pull something out. I need for myself to get some work done. Exhaustion is so fast in coming when I do that, though, and I don't like the way that feels. The doctor says it's normal after the bout I had with bronchitis, and now I know how hard it had to have been for my dear DIL last year when she had pneumonia and was barely able to walk from bed to bath, and had four under-10 children to care for.

Reminder: Pray for Phil. Still no job. God, please provide for that family. I know that things are really getting tight. God, Give grace to Phil and Amy. Calm them down. Thank You for Your provision for them so far.

Reminder: Pray for Bob. Father, let the doctors find the cause of his misery and provide healing for him. Help Nancy as she nurses him through this time. Please limit his suffering. Thank you for his blessing in Alan's and my life. Bless him and he has blessed others.

ttfn

No comments: