Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Clean house, happy camper.

My house is sooooo clean. Don't you just hate it when people spell "so" -- "sooooo" -- for emphasis? I could have bolded it, italicized it, underlined it (the word "so" that is), but instead I opted for spelling it incorrectly to draw attention to just how wonderful it is to have a clean house.

It took my happy helper two weeks to get it completed, but it's done. She'll be back in two weeks to do the usual stuff. I am so glad when the house is clean and it smells to nice. I even had her clean out the front door area of spiders! So you can come visit me (please call first) and you'll be greeted with a clean entry way on both sides of the door. Yippee!

I'm still recovering from one of the most wonderful family times I can recall. But I'm so glad I was able to have the children and grandchildren all together. It's such a rare occasion, and God surely blessed me with my children and the children he gave to my children.

Need to pray more for Phil. God help him to find the job you have for him. And, I wouldn't mind, if God allowed them to stay in the Cincinnati area.

ttfn

No comments: