Wednesday, May 6, 2009

HOME!

I'm so glad to be home. I slept well yesterday evening and into this morning. Yes, I crashed as soon as I got in the door. The bags are still in the garage. I only brought in my computer.

My friend, Nancy, is going to shop for me today, which is such a blessing for me being as crippled as I am.

Alan is still hacking away, and only tea seems to help. He's walking better, but he isn't eating. That's fine since I have no food in the house.

I am picking up an order at the butcher's later this afternoon, so I'll have something I can do for dinner, probably some sort chicken soup, even though Alan doesn't really like chicken soup.

I'm feeling much better, but still have a lingering migraine, which is now just a dull throb as long as I keep my eyes half open, or is it half closed. So, I'm squinting as I type trying not to get too much light into the eyes which causes the head to pound (light does).

I'm going to close down early today, and get back into bed with that cold cloth on my brow, and wait for the light to not hurt and the head to not throb. It will happen, I know it will.

ttfn

1 comment:

Lori said...

Sorry you're dealing with headaches and all that yuckiness!! Sounds like you were able to get some fun time in and so glad that God provided you just enough relief to make the drive home. He always gives us just what we need, doesn't he? Just take some time and rest up and hopefully you'll feel way better.