Saturday, May 9, 2009

New grandchildren pictures - part 1







Cyndi came by today with five of her six in tow, and, of course, I had to take pictures. Jack is already six weeks old, and Ellie is two, plus one month. Can't believe how fast the little ones grow up. Jonah is six, I think, and Adam is eight, almost nine. Toria is almost 13. Wow! How they grow up.

So, I'm adding some of the pictures I took to today's BLOG just so you all can see how cute Cyndi's children are. I am going to have to do this in stages as Blogspot doesn't like me putting up too many pictures.

For reference, Jack is the Baby; Ellie is the two year old (top picture), Tori is the oldest, Adam is the blue-eyed, dark-headed handsome one (middle picture), and Jonah, is the smiley cute one. He's either 6 or 7. I can't remember bottom picture).


ttfn

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love all the new pictures of your grandchildren. :-) I can't believe how much they've grown either. Such a bunch of cuties!!!

Amy said...

Thanks for posting pictures of the kids. We haven't seen any of them in so long - they've all grown tremendously!!

It sounds like you had a busy weekend. We were thinking about coming to visit at some point, but it sounds like it's good that we didn't. Sorry we didn't get a chance to see you both though - we're not as diligent about that as your daughters.