Saturday, May 9, 2009

Okay, I had to add Grandchildren, Part 3

Jack looks like little Shandon used to look in this picture. Every time I look at him, I see another of his siblings. So, when he gets to be a year, maybe he'll resemble some other family member, not all of them as he seems to do at this point.
Ellie looks so happy. She wouldn't let me get a picture of her in her pretty pink dress. I did get a picture of her hair-do. She was wearing the cutest pony tail holders. You can't see them in this picture, but they were curled ribbon in the colors of her dress -- pink, yellow, and orange.


Here you can see her pony-tail holders better. I just had to get a picture of her "do." She was pulling at it, so you can see some of it has come loose. But when she came in the pony tails were in perfect condition.
That's it. I'm finished with bragging rights for today.
ttfn

No comments: