Saturday, May 9, 2009

Grandchildren pictures -- Part 2

Here Jack looks like Cyndi as a baby.
Here Jack looks like Jonah as a baby.


Toria looks like her mom, and Ellie looks like her daddy.

Top two pictures are of Jack, at six weeks. I put in the age so I won't forget it when I go back to these pictures.
Bottom picture is Toria (who was having a bad hair day and didn't want her picture taken). She's holding Ellie.
I took 25 pictures, but I won't bore my one follower with all 25. Just to say, I love taking pictures. These will appear in Jack's first year album which I'm going to get really going on next week. I just got a new supply of baby papers and stickers from CM and I'm raring to go with that project.
Aside: My sis called me today and we talked for over an hour. Good thing we both have that phone program where long-distance is not charged by the minute. At least there is one thing in this world that is less expensive than it was when I was growing up.
ttfn

1 comment:

Rose said...

I think you have more than one follower. I know I'm not the only one who loves this BLOG.
And I never get bored with your pictures! I'd never get to 'see' my cousins if it wasn't for you!
xoxox