Monday, May 11, 2009

Finally....

Dan acting silly. He'll be 11 tomorrow. Happy birthday, Dan!
Annie, looking beautiful as always. Here she is dressed to the nines in scarves and more scarves.

And Gracie is dressed in a one-size Pancho I purchased in Antigua which is full of rhinestones and just a LITTLE big for her, but she was having a good time, and that's what's important. Her sweetness and beauty just shine from her.


The girls before they were "finished" dressing.



Well, Becky came to visit yesterday and the girls played dress-up and tea party. I got a few pictures of them, while Dan was not so cooperative. He's almost 11 and really doesn't like to (1) be hugged, or (2) have his picture taken, but I got him to "act" out for the camera.

I took Alan to the eye doctor today for an exam, his eye is still healing, and while they did the eye exam, they invited him back in 4 weeks to see if the Rx has changed at all, if not, they'll order him glasses. He can see 20/30 without the glasses in his left eye. His right, which the first eye on which he had the cornea transplant, needs to be corrected with glasses as well, but we're waiting for the left eye to heal altogether so we only have to pay for one pair.


His "cold" is better than it was, but he's still hacking a lot, just not as violently as before. My knees are standing better than they were, and the past two days (Saturday and Sunday) were a delight, and I praise God I was able to enjoy the two family visits. It was such a blessing to have my children with me the past two days.


ttfn

No comments: