Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm back for a short while

Well, I was away from the computer for five days. I didn't miss it much, either.

Well, yes, I did. I am getting caught up on the 10 BLOGs I read every day -- if they are updated. And then I'm off to bed.

It's been a very painful five days, but in that time, the house was cleaned again, and it smells so nice and fresh. A young lady put up my outdoor lights and decorated the inside as well. It looks rather nice. She was selective, and told me frankly she thought some of my stuff was, well, dated. So we got rid of the "dated" stuff. Pitched it. That should make my children happy -- getting rid of junk.

I still have a box of Christmas tree ornaments that will either go to one of my children, or one of my grandchildren, or be pitched. I want to get it out of the minuscule attic I have.

Back to the pain. I had another fibro attack and am leaving most of the pain behind. Again, I over did, and the doctor told me I need to really learn to pace myself. But who can pace themselves at this time of year. It's rush, rush, rush, and then when you think you've got it under control, someone throws in another party or two and you're obligated to make something to take with you, which puts pressure on someone for whom cooking is the most painful task of all the tasks that have to be done. And then anxiety sets in and the circle starts all over again.

I MUST learn to pace myself. I MUST learn to pace myself. I MUST learn to pace myself.

ttfn

No comments: