Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Busy, busy, busy


That's what I've been, b..., b...., b.... And I still have a pile of gifts to wrap! But I made a small dent in the pile, and there is now room to get a vacuum into my office. After the Christmas things are all dispersed, then all I'll have to do is have a sale of the excess scrapbooking samples and my office will once again look like it did shortly after we moved in -- cute, homey, cozy. I'll be so glad to be rid of all the mess.

We had a wonderful time at Cyndi's last night. I was feeling so good in the a.m., then I fizzled by around 2 p.m., but was able to go on again by the time we had to be at her home, which looked beautiful, I might add.

Today is another good day. Alan and I went out and ran several errands -- bank, hair cut for him, Kroger's (he went in, I didn't), Walgreens (I went in, he didn't), etc. And now we're back home and getting ready for a nap.

When you're a baby you take a nap, then you get too "big" to take a nap, then you get old, and "nap time" is one of the joys of your life. Is that what is meant by "the circle of life?"

ttfn

No comments: