Sunday, December 14, 2008

I did it!

I cannot believe how well I feel today. I started feeling really good last night (after dinner) and have improved so much since then.

Now what is it that makes this happen? One day I can barely move, the next, I could almost kick my heels together (not quite, but almost). Today was such a day. I think it's because I slept clear through for 7 straight hours and I didn't toss in the bed as I usually do, which means the legs don't move where they're not supposed to and that causes those joint bones to rub the wrong way.

Anyway, I decided I would take advantage of the well-being. I love Chinese. Alan hates for me to just go to the Chinese restaurant and get food -- according to him it's a waste of gas. But today, I decided to hit two places and see how I stood up to it.

First, I went to the Hallmark store, which is practically next door to the Chinese restaurant. I overspent, but I had to get individual Christmas cards to put in the mail for each of the grandchildren. Do you know how much cards cost? I won't go there! Anyway, I qualified for several of those snowmen things that you can get for $14.95 instead of $25. I bought two! One for me, and one for someone else.

Then because I parked halfway between the Hallmark store and the Chinese place, I walked to the car, dropped off the Hallmark purchases and went into the Chinese place. It smells so good in there. And I ordered up -- stuff to freeze, and things for lunch for me for a week, as well as dinner for tonight!

And, here's the best part. I'm still walking. Still sitting. Still laying down and no pain. It's just amazing. Somebody out there has been and is praying for me, and to them, I say THANKS!!!!!

DTC-11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome!! Let's hope and pray that it continues this way for a while (knock on wood). :-)