Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thank you all for praying

I can actually walk today without much pain. It's marvelous. I also slept well last night and didn't have the pressure point pain I get from the fibromyalgia. So, thank you all for praying about that for me. I know that's why I'm feeling better. God has helped me get through another fibro attack.

In a few minutes we are going to a funeral service for another one of our neighbors who died. Ken lived downstairs, right under us, and has been a help to us personally, and the entire building collectively. His wife, Teresa, hasn't been well for several years, and she and I would "walk" using our scooters on summer evenings. So, today we say our final farewell to Ken. He was also a veteran of the Korean war and he and Teresa have five children (well, they're adults not in their 50s).

I shall miss Ken and the status of whether Teresa is going to continue living here is up in the air. I hope she stays. I would miss her a lot.

mtf

No comments: