Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wedding album finished

The wedding was on Sunday. I printed the pictures on Monday and Tuesday, and I finished the book (30 pages) this afternoon. I will be mailing it to the bride and groom after my Monday night (September 8) scrapbook meeting. I want to show the ladies how easy it was to do this particular book, and it looks really, really nice. At least I think it does.

I have waiting on the table another batch of pictures, an album, and a group of background papers and embellishments to go with the topic of that particular book. I want to finish that by Friday.

Tomorrow, though, I'm heading over to Cyndi's to watch Ellie -- or rather sit and listen in case she wakes up during her nap -- while the other children have their "gym" afternoon for home-school. Then, we're coming back to my home to spend some time in the pool. I hope to give Tori some more knitting instruction as well. She's really been asking and asking everyday for help. I have to work with her within her own family parameters, so the time hasn't been there for her or for me. There's always been something to keep us from that next knitting session.

Regarding old age health issues: nothing new to report today. That's a good thing!

ttfn

No comments: