Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello, again.

Have you all enjoyed my peaceful picture? Good.

We had a wonderful time in Huntington, WV with friends of ours who moved there from Cincinnati several years ago. Only one day, but we talked enough to last for at least six months.

I learned a lot from Robert -- he's a PhD pharmacist -- about how my meds are interacting with each other (or not) and how to keep myself on a more pain-free level. I just have to check with my doctor about the suggestions. Then we went to my sister's and had a wonderful time with her, as well.

Alan spent yesterday at the Mayberry RFD museum -- it's a four-story affair and he wore himself out, but he was certainly happy and enjoyed himself immensely.

Today, as we were leaving my sister's I fell UP the steps into the apartment where we were staying. I fell up the top step then fell down all three steps. I really hurt my knee badly AGAIN. Same knee. So, I'm warming it up, then cooling it down. Lots of bruises.

I need to practice going up and down steps again. Going up is a major difficulty for me, but it's because I don't have the strength and I think I can get that strength if I work at it. So, I'll be doing that daily for a while.

Well, folks, I'll check in later. Right now, I'm going to bed.

So...ttfn

No comments: