Monday, May 24, 2010

Moving on

Well, we left Runnemede this morning and headed down to Wildwood for a couple of days. Alan's brother, Dave, and Dave's wife, Libby are celebrating their 40th anniversary, and Dave's sons organized this week in honor of that event. SO we're horning in, so to speak.

The weather today is cold and foggy. For a while we could see the ocean from the deck, but now all you can see is nothing. I hope it clears up tomorrow.

We'll be heading home in a couple of days and I'm ready to be home.

Our pool opens this weekend. I wonder if the weather in Northern KY is warmer than here. We ahd good weather for the past few days, but now it's cold, and there's a storm brewing off the coast that is the influencer of our weather here in Wildwood.

So, Runnemede was fondly Remembered by all who were able to attend, and now I'm back to moving between being the Fat Lady and Remembering Runnemede. You'll all just have to keep track, I guess.

ttfn

No comments: