Thursday, October 29, 2009

Alive

Just thought I'd update this to let you all know that I'm still alive.  Not that I was near death, that I know of.  Actually, I've had two fairly good days, physically.  Weather-wise, one.

I tried and tried to update the link info on Runnemede Remembered to let you all know that it's been less than 4 months since I updated the remembrances, but to no avail.  So, I guess you all will just have to click on the link everyday to find out if I've updated it. 

The only thing I can figure out is that about four months ago I wrote in RR that I was THINKING about dropping the BLOG because I was out of material.  Now, that I wrote the words "dropping the BLOG" this one will probably not update the notification either.

Today is great.  I'm going over to Cyndi's later this afternoon to take her a birthday present -- a few days late, but it's really nice, at least I think it is.  And I'll take a few pictures of Jack and whoever else is around and will let me take pictures.  Tori is getting a little camera shy, I guess because of the braces.

Feeling good.  Made inroads into getting us on the boat in a few weeks, so I feel good.  Also found a piano tuner.  Yippee.  Now, I've got to get moving on lunch.  Yes, I know it's very late, and I've been up since 7 a.m., but when I get doing things on the computer time flies and I forget to do other things.

ttfn

No comments: