Thursday, March 19, 2009

Cold, but pretty

Well, the cold front went through and our two days of absolutely gorgeous weather are over. While it's a beautiful day (no clouds or rain or snow), it is cold. I can bear that, I guess, but it (cold weather) doesn't do good things to my knees.

I'm getting things together so that I can go over to Cyndi's and have the boys make small albums of Jack for their mother for when she comes home from the hospital. I'm also putting together a small album for Jill, the other grandmother. She doesn't have the capability to do the pictures, so I'm doing it for her, and she can share it with Vivian Kuhlman, her mother, the kids great grandmother. VK is the sweetest lady. And what a testimony! Another story for another day.

So that's what I'm tied up with right now. I'm about to go use my new crock pot -- my first use of a crock pot in my entire life -- and put on spaghetti sauce with meat. I hope it does what I want it to do and that I didn't waste my money on it.

I'm off for a while, but praise the Lord my body is functioning pretty well today, and that is after a long day yesterday of walking, walking, walking. I did great, I think.

ttfn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just have to comment on the fact that you've never owned a crockpot! I can't believe that. That's how I make my sauce. Heck, that's how I make a lot of stuff. Hope it turns out for ya. Always has for me. :-)