Friday, September 30, 2011

No pain, no gain

Well, the physical therapist has upped the ante. Today we started working on the knees in addition to the back, in preparation for surgery in January. I asked for it. I asked that they do what they normally do for a patient who has bad knees. I need to have the surrounding muscles doing a good job before they slice me open :).

Am I worried? Scared? Not really. I guess I just got tired of the constant pain, except when I sit down, and then the painlessness is not a given any more.

It seems that when we were in Lancaster County I did too much walking. I didn't think I was hurting anything, even though my body was trying to tell me something, I suppose of the total-muscle-cramp days.

At least the doctor visits are over for at least a week, then they start up again. Yippee!

ttfn

No comments: