Thursday, September 1, 2011

Family

Jack is so shy. He usually has his hand in front of his face, but I was able to get a quick picture of him with his hands down. He's so cute.



See, here he is trying to hide from me. So we play a game where I cover my face and "hide" from him. Eventually, he lets his hands down. I just love this child.


This is Ellie Mae, posing for me. Yes, that is not a design on her shirt, but because she was wearing a hungry shirt, we could call it I love my breakfast (the shirt is talking there).





I just dropped in on my youngest today and spent about five minutes visiting. These are the only two children that are still at home, until the new baby comes along. The other four are in school. The new baby is a girl, but no name has been picked yet. Cyndi looks beautiful, as always, even without make-up, and she is carrying a basketball under her shirt. LOL.


I was glad to have these few minutes with her, the children, and even Shandon who was working on his Viper. Jack was helping him. So sweet.


ttfn










No comments: