Thursday, September 1, 2011

More family

This is Grace. She is growing up so fast and is getting prettier every time I see her, as is Annie her sister (picture following Dan's). Grace is very caring and very much like her mom. And oh, my kitchen is such a mess. These pictures were taken right after breakfast and nothing had been cleaned up yet.
Dan is getting so tall. He's 13, but he doesn't realize that teenagers are supposed to sleep later than 7:30 a.m.! He and I love to spar with each other. He often wins!






This is Annie on her daddy's lap (Quinn). She's almost 11 and very affectionate. She's the only one who gave me a hug without my asking for it. Love that.





^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^



Last night my oldest daughter came into town with her husband and her children. We had a really nice time of talk (no TV) and we finally stopped talking a little after midnight. I was falling asleep, I was so very tired.



I barely woke up in time to get ready to go to therapy, but I was able to make it with a minute to spare. If you know me, I'm always EARLY. I can't stand to be late. I guess one minute early is still early.



Anyway, the pictures are labeled and are Becky's family. Becky wouldn't let me take her picture. She's still in a lot of pain and can't really sit down well. She is still laying on the couch or in bed a lot.



They'll be back tonight to pick up their stuff, which they left here so they could spend a day at The Beach.




ttfn

No comments: