Saturday, October 8, 2011

Prayer works

Anyone reading this, please pray for me. I have had a bad bout of fibromyalgia. Alan has prayed for me several times, and I get relief for several hours after that, mostly. But the symptoms are driving me up a wall. Not only the hurt, but the creepy/crawlies that sometimes accompanies these attacks. It's been four days now. Not fun.

On the bright side: My porch is lovely and I'm enjoying the sun, at short intervals. My next grandchild is due in about five weeks. I'm looking forward to welcoming a new baby into our ever-growing family.

I think I had the most grandchildren born to my birthed children (not step-children) of anyone at the reunion. People kept commenting on what a wonderful gift it was for me to have that many "grands". And it is. I love them all. Wish I could see them all more often.

Thinking about Christmas. Lots of shopping is already completed. Just a few more gifts to get, then the wrapping begins.

Thanksgiving? Not sure what we're doing yet, whether we're going to go down to Tennessee for the week, or stay home alone (not wanting to do that).

So, I've updated my BLOG so my sister knows I'm alive and almost well for this week.

ttfn

No comments: