Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The sun is shining

The sun is shining, the birds are singing.

Yesterday I was bemoaning the fact that light in the mornings was not happening. Well this morning was another such morning. A heavy cloud cover kept all things dark and needing electric lighting under almost 10 a.m. Take that Congress! No savings this morning, whereas, if you'd (Congress) have left the time zone as it was with out skipping ahead, we wouldn't have had to use so much electricity this morning. I mean that's the goal, correct? Use less electric lights, heaters, air conditioners? Did not work, at least in our area, today.

Today is Alan's quarterly with the oncologist. Not expecting anything but a good report.

I'm going to try to head over to Whole Foods (the only one in Cincinnati area) and make like Bobby Flay and buy some herbs, seasonings, fresh exotic produce, and some fresh fish. Can't wait. Of course, if they don't have drive-around carts, I won't be visiting that fine store. No personal shopper to help me today.

Legs and knees are doing well, so far.

So, that's the report for today. Alan and I are up and at 'em.

ttfn

No comments: